LegalPath & Privacy
to keep you fully informed on our operational process and the service we provide, please note the following.
Once you have accepted the quote generated by our system, we collect personal information from you, including information about your…
- Name and certified identification, (including retaining a copy of your certified photo ID)
- Contact information (certified proof of address, email and telephone details)
- Billing information
- IRD number and other taxation information
- Insurance information
We need this information for various reasons including the following…
- To meet AML/CFT obligations
- To identify you correctly
- We also provide required information to the various parties involved in property settlements, your bank for example, title transfer systems or the IRD.
We are required by law to collect and retain most of the information we ask for and keep that information for at least 7 years. If you choose not to provide your valid, government-issued photographic identification and correct tax information including your IRD number, we will be unable to process a transaction for you.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you at any time. If you believe any of it to be incorrect you can ask for it to be updated.
If you would like to receive a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +64 6 278 5114, or PO Box 422, Hawera 4640.
Rest assured, we will not disclosed your details or any information you provide us with to anyone other than the organisations we are legally obligated to.
Thanks for reading and thanks for heading on down the LegalPath.